Neem oil saved my Pomeranians from chewing dog lice.
When I discovered my newly acquired Pomeranians had chewing dog lice I was horrified. I did not want to treat them with the popular spot on treatments (toxic poisons).
With the information from the DiscoverNeem.com website I made a neem oil dog shampoo. It worked!
After the first bath I only found one louse. After the second bath there were none! This is a year and a half later and I never have seen any more chewing lice on my dogs.
Chewing lice form a sticky residue to glue their eggs to the fur and skin. It will not come off with normal dog shampoo. The neem oil dissolved the glue and the dog's skin was pretty and pink afterward.
I will always have neem on hand!
My dogs are not thrilled with the smell either, but it is worth the results and my dogs are not being poisoned with the spot on treatments from the vet.
Return to top
Return to Discover Neem Home Page